I am so honored to have been nominated for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It has barely even been a month since I have started blogging, and I didn’t think my blog would actually have many viewers, but now I know that people out there aren’t only reading this, but are being inspired.
I received this nomination on July 30, 2012 from my fellow blogger Tapish Gupta an inspiring blogger himself. Please be sure to check out his amazing blog http://lifeof24hours.wordpress.com/. I am so incredibly thankful to him. This nomination is an inspiration itself to continue blogging and inspiring my readers.
The RULES to follow when nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
- I am a 17 year old muslim girl, currently working as an Account Associate at Apex Chat (paid internship for summer) and about to start my senior year at California High School.
- I am daring, risk taking, and a thrill seeker….I have jumped off a plane 14,000 feet in the sky. (Skydiving)
- I love chocolate, hanging out with my friends, drawing/painting, and listening to all kinds of music.
- I am bilingual, I speak Urdu/Hindi fluently and in the process of learning to speak Mandarin (been studying for 3 years now.)
- I created my very own online based business at the age of 12, and I have experience in social media marketing and networking. Please connect with me on my professional Linkedin Network.
- I am so thankful to my family for their support in my endeavors and especially my dad for grooming me and leading me on the road for success. Check out his blog Always Available.
- And last but not least I am thankful to all my readers, each and every one of you is an inspiration.
My nominations for the The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (in no particular order):
Bill Belew Professional Blogger
Congratulations to all of you. You are all truly inspiring bloggers 🙂
And once again, Thank you to Tapish for nominating me for this award.