I was nominated for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award” on August 21, 2012 by blogger Sylvie Ashford, known for her blog River Song. You are so very sweet Sylvie, thank you so much for the award. Fellow bloggers please check out her blog, her poetry is by far amazing. And might as well follow it because I am sure you will be back to read more and it is one blog you don’t want to miss!
The rules for being nominated are as follows:
1. Thank the super sweet blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer five super sweet (and silly) questions.
3. Nominate five super sweet bloggers.
Here are the five super sweet questions:
1. Cookies or cake?
I’m not really fond of cake, I mean cupcakes are nice, but cookies are better, especially warm chocolate chip cookies with milk mmmmmmm……. 🙂
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Definitely chocolate, you can never have too much!
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?
Hmmm.. that’s a hard one because I don’t really have the taste bud for sweet treats, I am mostly just obsessed with chocolate, so I guess anything chocolatey 😛
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I have noticed the more I eat, the more I crave. I have a desperate craving for MnM’s. Desperate times call for desperate measure, that’s why I have an industrial bag of MnM’s so I never run short of them.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Well apparently my short height really kicks off the cute factor, so I am refered to as “lil lady”. I don’t know if I really like it though, I get pretty annoyed when someone says something about my height especially because I am really not that short.
Congratulations to my super sweet nominees for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award”:
3. Autumn Jade Faulkner. His super sweet comments, his extensive vocabulary, eye catching photography and poetry are by far breathtaking. Trust me you will surely get lost when you take a step in A Day in the Brine.
Congratulations to all of you!!