I was nominated for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award” on August 21, 2012 by blogger Sylvie Ashford, known for her blog River Song. You are so very sweet Sylvie, thank you so much for the award. Fellow bloggers please check out her blog, her poetry is by far amazing. And might as well follow it because I am sure you will be back to read more and it is one blog you don’t want to miss!
The rules for being nominated are as follows:
1. Thank the super sweet blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer five super sweet (and silly) questions.
3. Nominate five super sweet bloggers.
Here are the five super sweet questions:
1. Cookies or cake?
I’m not really fond of cake, I mean cupcakes are nice, but cookies are better, especially warm chocolate chip cookies with milk mmmmmmm……. 🙂
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Definitely chocolate, you can never have too much!
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?
Hmmm.. that’s a hard one because I don’t really have the taste bud for sweet treats, I am mostly just obsessed with chocolate, so I guess anything chocolatey 😛
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I have noticed the more I eat, the more I crave. I have a desperate craving for MnM’s. Desperate times call for desperate measure, that’s why I have an industrial bag of MnM’s so I never run short of them.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Well apparently my short height really kicks off the cute factor, so I am refered to as “lil lady”. I don’t know if I really like it though, I get pretty annoyed when someone says something about my height especially because I am really not that short.
Congratulations to my super sweet nominees for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award”:
1. Tapish Gupta. He was one of my first few followers, and super sweet and welcoming in the blogger network. His blog Life of 24 hours is pretty sweet, check it out!
2. Prashant Singh Thakur. Another one of my first few followers that welcomed me with open arms. Check out his blog Just Spoken Thoughts and I guarantee you will be caught up in his thoughts.
3. Autumn Jade Faulkner. His super sweet comments, his extensive vocabulary, eye catching photography and poetry are by far breathtaking. Trust me you will surely get lost when you take a step in A Day in the Brine.
4. Amyth Banerjee. Be sure to get mystified and stay mystified when you aimlessly wander off into the world of Mythbroakia.
5. Gabbie Leung. A clever girl only 14 years of age, don’t dare underestimate her writing, check out her blog When will my life begin?.
Congratulations to all of you!!