Fellow bloggers, please excuse my unintentional hiatus from blogging, it has become least of my priorities after school and work. But I am sure all of you have missed me 😛
It is so easy getting in the habit of putting off something you aren’t required to do and it is even easier to just give up. But what’s the point in taking the easy way out? that is not fun at all, I like to challenge myself. This blog, even if it may not seem has been quite a challenge itself and keeping it alive has become a pretty hard task that I am hoping to maintain.
Lately life has been been pretty hectic, but I like having something to do throughout the day and being constantly engaged then ending my day crashing into bed to restart the daily routine once again. There simply has just been so little time, and so much to do.
But before I post anything, I would like to catch up and acknowledge a few bloggers for the awards they have bestowed upon me within the past few weeks.
Here is a track record of the awards I have received followed by the fellow bloggers that nominated me and my nominations for each award:
ADVENTUROUS BLOGGER AWARD
Nomination received on August 24, 2012 by blogger Managua Gunn, known for his blog Managua Gunn’s Pirate Cove.
1. In which country or region would you like your next adventure to be?
I would like to go sand boarding in South Africa.
2. Where would you recommend for an adventurous time?
Despite my outgoing nature, I still have alot of places to see, but I would definitely recommend skydiving for the daring individuals looking for an adventurous time.
3. Most interesting culture
I always found the Egyptian culture during the ancient times to be pretty interesting.
4. Favourite activity
I like to do anything that involves taking risks, I am pretty daring when it comes to having an adventure
5. Most dangerous risk taken
I would consider skydiving as the most dangerous risk I have taken.
6. Favourite quotation
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars!”-Les Brown.
7. Happiness is…
Laughter, and anything that puts a smile in your face and makes you feel content.
Canadian Hiking Photography by blogger Patrick Latter
Cross(stitch) Your Heart
Nomination received on August 24, 2012 by blogger Staciegh, known for her blog Dancing in the Rain. Post can be viewed here.
1. What is your favourite Christmas/festive movie? I think Elf and is one of my favorites
2. What is your favourite flower? I like the exotic kinds of flowers. I also love red roses.
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic beverage? The mocha cookie crumble frappuchino from Starbucks
4. What is your passion? I am passionate in who I am and everything I do.
5. What is your favourite time of year? I don’t really have a preference, I really like winter weather, and the times I get a chance to dance in the rain 🙂
6. What is your favourite part of the day? Warm nights are my favourite.
7. What is your favourite physical activity? I love dancing.
8. What is your favourite vacation? Anything adventurous, and risk taking, I am all up for it.
Nature Photo Rehab by blogger Mike
Madhura Dabholkar’s blog
Epiphany to Write by blogger Umar Tayyub
A Place Called Love
Thoughts for Growth
INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD
Nomination received on August 31, 2012 by blogger Andrea, known for her blog My Spoken Heart. Post can be viewed here.
Since, I have already stated 7 things about myself before, I am just going to skip to nominations:
Curiousity Is My Motive by blogger Sarah
Source of Inspiration by Pat Cegan
Heaven for Earth
The Amateur’s Quill
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
Nomination received on September 5, 2012 by Tapish Gupta, known for his blog Life of 24 Hours. Post can be viewed here.
Skipping part about myself to nominations:
Finding Order in Chaos by blogger Candy S
Subhan Zein’s blog
Hila Achmar’s blog
The Fearless Cooking Club
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NOMINEES AND A HUGE THANKS TO MY FELLOW BLOGGERS THAT NOMINATED ME!
Anyone looking for a good read, should definitely refer and follow these blogs:
Managua Gunn’s Pirate Cove by blogger Managua Gunn
Dancing in the Rain by blogger Staciegh
My Spoken Heart by blogger Andrea
Life of 24 Hours by blogger Tapish Gupta
Thank you so much again for the nominations. I am truly honored.